“We at Target Masters’ take training very seriously. Whether re-enforcing basics of safe gun handling to reduce accidents, teaching the moral, ethical and legal use of force, or providing advanced tactical and gun handling skills; our focus is on saving lives. Come train with us and help make our community a safer place.
Due to subject matter of our classes, we require students to enroll in person and pay in advance to secure their seat. “
Basic Pistol Instruction
DETAILS: We will teach you how to properly load, unload, clean and shoot your firearm. Call or visit to make an appointment
Training offered Tuesday through Friday afternoons.
FEE: Call for pricing
Advanced Training Classes
Most of our advanced classes are broken down into 2-hour blocks and conducted on Saturday mornings from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. 2/hr. classes require 100 rounds of ammunition. Tuition for all advanced 2-hr. courses is $50.00
- Tactical Handgun -1 Gunfighter fundamentals / Shooting from cover. (2hrs)
- Tactical Handgun-2 Improving speed /Target transitions /Multiple threats. (2hrs)
- Tactical Handgun-3 Low-light shooting. (2 hrs.)
- Tactical Handgun-4 Team tactics /Defense with spouse or partner. (2hrs.)
- Rules of engagement for civilians. When deadly force is justified. (2 hrs.)
- Aftermath of a shooting / Confidential training for certified responsible citizens. (2hrs.)
NOTE: Due to sensitive nature of material covered in the Aftermath of shooting course; all students must have concealed carry permit, active/retired law enforcement credentials, or letter of clean criminal history from Sheriff’s Department. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Combat Handgun: (8/hrs.) $150.00
- Defining success in a gunfight.
- Proper Mindset.
- Street encounters.
- Number of violent criminal actors (VCAs) and speed of attack.
- Ability – Opportunity – Jeopardy. / When you can shoot. (Brief overview.)
- Elements of a successful gunfight.
- Stress Inoculation.
- Managing the violent encounter and the aftermath.
- Marksmanship under stress.
- Live fire tactical and marksmanship exercises.
STUDENT MUST BRING: hat with brim, modern handgun and holster, 250 rounds of ammunition, 2 spare magazines /speed loaders, ear and eye protection.
NOTE: Due to sensitive nature of material covered in the Combat Handgun course; all students must have concealed carry permit, active/retired law enforcement credentials, or letter of clean criminal history from Sheriff’s Department. NO EXCEPTIONS.